Technical Problems

It had been about a month since my last entry and since that time the system I used to write these entries has been updated twice – during one of these updates I lost the ability to post anything. This effected all my sites which incorporate WordPress and it was only yesterday when I went to post an entry that I noticed the problem a quick search for a solution did not find anything so I took the decision to delete the database and start again.

It has worked and has also corrected the problem with the other sites, this leads me to believe that the problem was caused by the size of the database. As such the majority of the old posts held on this site will be consigned to history.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *